Himachal Cabs Services
2) Scope & Application:
3) Information Collected:
Himachal Cab Services Collects :
➔ Data provided by users to Himachal Cab Services such as during account Creation
- Personal Information Company Uses Fair & Proper means to collect the personal information such as name, Date of Birth, E-mail, Mobile No Etc. Company may collect this information through various means and in various places through the service(including account registration forms, Contact us forms, when user sign up to use the service, user creates a user profile.
- Background Check & identity verification(For Drivers) This may include information such as driver history, criminal records.
- Demographic Data.
➔ Data created during use of our services such as Location, App usage,& device data.
- Location Data - We collect precise or approximate location data from a user’s mobile device if enabled by the user to do so. For Drivers Himachal Cab Services collect this data when the App i running in the foreground or background of there mobile device.
- Transaction Information - We collect transaction information related to the use of our services, including the type of service requested or provided, order details, delivery information, date &time the service was provided, amount charged, distance traveled and Payment method.
- Usage Data - We collect data about how users interact with our services. This includes data such as access date and times, app features or page viewed, other system activities, type of browser etc.
- Device Data - Himachal Cab Services collects information about Mobile device, including hardware model operating system and version, mobile network information.
- Communication Data - We enable users to communicate with each other and Himachal Cab Services through mobile apps and websites. For example, we enable drivers to call, text each other. Himachal Cab Services may also use this data for customer support service.
- Company also automatically collects IP Address and referring websites address, browser type, domain name etc. To facilitate user’s online experience on the application.
➔ Data from other sources
- User feedback, such as rating, feedback, complaints etc.
- User participating in our referral programs.
- User account owners who request services for or on behalf of other users.
- Users or others providing information in connection with claims and disputes.
- Insurance, vehicle, financial service
- Marketing service providers
4) How We Use Personal Information:
Himachal Cab Services collects and uses data to enable reliable and convenient transportation delivery and other products & services. We also use the data we collected:
➔ To ensure the safety and security of our users & services
➔ For customer support
➔ For research and development
➔ Enable communication between users
➔ To send marketing and non marketing communication to users.
Himachal Cab Services does not sell or share its users personal data with any third party for there direct marketing except with users consent.
5) Purpose of collected information:
➔ To provide user with information or service or process transactions that user has requested or agreed to receive including to sen the trip emails or provide special offers or promotional materials on behalf of the Company.
➔ To contract user with regard to the use of the services.
➔ For internal business purpose.
➔ For Advertising.
6) Information collected by Drivers:
This policy shall not cover the usage of any information about user which is obtained by the driver or the company to which the driver belongs while providing a ride on a cab booked using the services or other wise which is not provided by company.
7) Social Media features &Widgets:
Company’s online & mobile Services may include social media features such as the Facebook like button, and widgets such as a share this button or interactive mini programs that run the company’s mobile service, user’s interactions with these features and widgets are governed by the privacy policies of the company providing them.
8) Security of Personal information:
Company uses the latest technology to encrypt information such as credit card data in an effective manner to prevent unauthorized access during transmission in orders over the internet, while Company has taken commercially reasonable precautions to safeguard personal information, “Company cannot and does not guarantee complete security of information because complete security does not presently exist on internet”. Where user has chosen a password which enables user to access certain parts of the company sites. User is responsible for keeping this password confidential. Company asks user not to share passwords with anyone.
10) Contact information for questions or Complaints: